Interesting Knowledge for French Fries
French fries are the fried strips in deep oil which contain much nutrition to be healthy for our daily life. French fries are served hot and generally eaten as an accompaniment with lunch or dinner, or eaten as a snack.However, there are some fun fact you possibly didn’t know.
- The origin of French fries is Belgium. According to some historians, potato were being fried by 1680 in the Mense Valley of Belgium. Locals often ate small fried fish, when the river was frozen they used to cut potatoes lengthwise and fried them in oil to be as a fish substitute.
- French Fries were introduced in the US, when Thomas Jefferson was President in 1801.
- According to reports, Americans eat more than 16 pounds of French fries every year.
- The production od potatoes was more or less 400 million tons in 2012, and 2/3 of this was consumed as food.
- French fries are not called that in France. They are known as frites,potatoes frites, or pommel frites in French. These names are also used in many non-French areas.
- Potato are great source of fiber which contain in french fries. Fiber helps pass waste though your system and low cholesterol, consumption of a certain amount of fiber becomes inevitable.Your body may suffer from indigestion and stomach problems without fiber.
- When eat French fries, you are also getting some potassium, a nutrient present in potatoes. The energy you require throughout the day can be obtained from potassium.if you are lack of potassium, your body may suffer from tried, slow reflexes and weak muscles.
- Your body needs Vitamin B6, also know as pyridoxine, this can be found in French fries. Women may get even better benefits as B6 help prevent bloating, menopause, and hormonal swings during the monthly cycle.
- According to the Agriculture Research Service in Navarre, potato skins are packed with 60 phyto-chemicals, many of them are flavonoids which help low bad cholesterol and keep arteries clear.
- Potatoes are rich in kukoamines, the molecule that lowers the blood pressure.Your blood pressure can be lowered by eating French fries everyday.
- 11. French fries are high in fat as they are deep fried. Your risk of becoming overweight is increased when you consume these high-fat foods. They are particularly rich in trans fats and statured facts.
- French fries should be popular with their carbohydrates. Even though all living things have to require it for survival, but excess consumption can lead to diabetes,obesity, heart disease, cancer.
- The salt content in French Fries is high,if consume excessively, it can cause adverse health effects.
- Pregnant and nursing women should avoid French fries due to the presence of a cancer-causing agent called acrylamide.
- Sometimes French Fries are made of sweet potatoes instead of white potatoes, baked instead of fried, may be cut into unusual shapes. Or served with local toppings like vinegar or mayonnaise instead of ketc
Adhering to the principle of managing scientifically and honesty and credit,our factory has passed ISO9001-2000 quality system certification. Now, Our factory can provide potato dry cleaning machine, automatic potato washing peeling machine, potato peeling machine, french fries sticks cutting machine, potato grader, potato cleaning and sorting machine, potato chips production line, french fries production line, frozen french fries production line, wave shape french fries production line, potato starch production line, potato mesh bag packing machine, potato dosing packing machine.
Our potato processing products have passed with CE,ISO and SGS Certificates and has been widely sold all over the world